More in this category
- Shakespeare and Egypt?
- Gil Shaham’s Tchaikovsky and Bach: Double Virtuosity
- Nelson Freire at Tanglewood: Third Sonatas, Early and Late
- Race and Slavery in Mozart Operas: A Letter to the New York Times by Ralph P. Locke
- The Berkshire Opera Festival: an Important New Cultural Resource to Make its Debut in Late August. Its Co-Founders, Jonathon Loy and Brian Garman Tell Michael Miller All About It.
- Trans-Atlantic Sympathies: opening night at the Festival for Contemporary Music, 2016
- Best Concert of the Year?
- A Singer’s Notes 123: a Tribute to Phyllis Curtin and the Opening of Aston Magna